Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of The Ultimate Kids Gift Card (gift card), issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703. If you gift this card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at Toys “R” Us, Babies “R” Us”, Rebel Sport, Amart Sports, Dymocks, JB Hi FI or Cotton On Kids store in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. The Ultimate Kids Gift Card cannot be redeemed online.
- These are terms & conditions that apply to use of The Ultimate Kids Gift Card. Users of The Ultimate Kids Gift Card accept these conditions of use.
- The Ultimate Kids Gift Cards are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the Card may use it. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced.
- The Ultimate Kids Gift Card cannot be redeemed online, for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
- The Ultimate Kids Gift Cards expire twelve months from the date of issue which can be checked at www.ultimatekids.com.au. Cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date.
- The Ultimate Kids Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual merchant.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the gift card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift card.
- The Ultimate Kids Gift Card is multi-usable. You may check your balance and expiry date at www.ultimatekids.com.au.
- The Ultimate Kids Gift Cards expire at the end of the month of activation. It is not possible to extend the expiry date of expired Cards. All cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the rear, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- Our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- You can get in touch with us via our contact us page or 1300 882 590.
- We may cancel any Ultimate Kids Gift Card, or the Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Gift Card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a Gift Card. The Gift Card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.ultimatekids.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.ultimatekids.com.au.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd of Suite 202, 6a Glen Street MILSONS POINT NSW 2061 is the Card Issuer.
- EXPIRY DATE: THE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF ISSUE.
- SOME MERCHANTS MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT THE GIFT CARD.
Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.